SoK 2021: KStars, Coding: Make custom catalogs fast by putting them on a special data structure

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Dec 26 13:03:49 GMT 2020

Hello Kwon-Young,

Thank you for your interest in KStars and in Sok 2021!

Unfortunately this task is already taken up by another student (Valentine).

We have quite a few tasks listed in the issues here:

https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/issues

For example, issue #54 is a good candidate

https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/issues/54
--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq