TotalReqall

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:27:29 GMT 2020

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 10:53 PM Loren Burkholder
<computersemiexpert at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have created a program called TotalReqall. Its purpose is to aid memorization of things. To this end, it includes the Sword library for accessing the Bible (because it actually started as a Bible memory-only app) and a method for inputting custom content to memorize.
>
> I am trying to get TotalReqall into KDE. I've been taken through the incubator process by the folks from the #kde-all-about-apps:kde.org Matrix group, who said to come here next for further instructions.
>
> The source is at https://invent.kde.org/utilities/totalreqall.
>
> Thanks,
> Loren Burkholder

It looks like we already have two different apps which help with
learning things by heart: Parley and KWordQuiz (despite the name, this
seems to be a generic flashcard type study aid). Having a third is not
a problem, but maybe you would like to explain what you want your app
to focus on that the others don't cover. :)

Regards,

- Johan