TotalReqall

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Sun Dec 13 13:44:33 GMT 2020

In theory, yes. In practicality, it might be hard because the library used for the Bible access is designed only for the Bible, so don't expect any official Quran/Torah/etc. modules from the organization behind it (Crosswire).

I want to eventually abstract content access using plugins. I'm currently working on abstracting something else, but content access will likely come next.