TotalReqall

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Sat Dec 12 16:40:45 GMT 2020

Parley and KWordQuiz are merely flashcard apps. My impression of Parley and KWordQuiz is that they are designed to memorize small bits of data at a time (e.g. "the" in English is "la" in Esperanto, "water" in English is "agua" in Spanish, etc. etc.).

TotalReqall is designed for memorizing larger chunks of data at one time. TotalReqall works by typing the first letter of each word (although I'm planning to eventually add in other methods of memorization). This method works better for things like "Nothing is certain except death and taxes" (that came from Benjamin Franklin, by the way).