GSoC 2021 Ideas page skeleton is live

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 23:01:59 GMT 2020

We have not yet updated the main page at https://community.kde.org/GSoC to
accommodate the new rules and timeline.

However, https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2021/Ideas is live, as a skeleton.
I copied the /2020 page and removed all the ideas. If you are adding an
idea, please remember to put your own contact information in the
description as the mentor. Do not add Ideas with no mentor and contact
info.

Other wiki cleanup is welcome! There seems to be a problem with the link to
the 2020 page and I don't know how to fix it. By the way, copying an idea
from the 2020 page you still want to mentor that was not picked up last
year is fine, but remember that the coding period will be much shorter, so
the proposed project ideas should be smaller in scope.

Organizations Apply January 29, 2021 - February 19, 2021 so if you intend
to mentor or co-mentor, please ensure that you have subscribed to the
KDE-Soc-Mentor list. Prospective students - join KDE-Soc at kde.org

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her