mcopidll

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Mar 19 18:45:19 CET 2005

Henri Girard schrieb:

>Hello :)
>after reading old archives i didn't compile against this error ... not found
>mcopidll important ... blablabla..
>kde-cygwin seems to be harder to install than it was : Is there something to
>do to make it smoother on setup ?
>in fact the main problem is the downloading which is always "incomplete"
>with kde-cygwin link...
>then maybe better to start it manually ?

The cygwin download system seems to be currently broken. Please use
manual download.

>How about making an installer ? I wrote some times ago to see if they were
>people who had some experience on this, but receive no answer...

Unfortunally it seems that noone else has any interest to look for this. :-(

>i guess kde-cygwin won't rise if it's only for "experts" installation...

There are more poeple required to get this running.

>after making few times the qtwin32 it runs "ok"... I guess it can be
>possible to make it with kde ?

I am interested in kde-cygwin because it allows me to use kde when i don't

>install linux on my pc...
>as i don't need linux but just to play round with kde and compiling seeing
>what we can do on windows, but after spending lot of time,
>i can't get further than this mcopidll errors... the ln command doesn't
>solve the problem... or maybe I am blind and i miss something
>more adequate ?

Compiling kde basics is more complicated task There are some hints in
the kde3 compiling page. This page was writtten for kde 3.1.4 and may be
require an update.