mcopidll

Henri Girard girardhenri at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 07:27:49 CET 2005

Hello :)
after reading old archives i didn't compile against this error ... not found
mcopidll important ... blablabla..
kde-cygwin seems to be harder to install than it was : Is there something to
do to make it smoother on setup ?
in fact the main problem is the downloading which is always "incomplete"
with kde-cygwin link...
then maybe better to start it manually ?
How about making an installer ? I wrote some times ago to see if they were
people who had some experience on this, but receive no answer...
i guess kde-cygwin won't rise if it's only for "experts" installation...
after making few times the qtwin32 it runs "ok"... I guess it can be
possible to make it with kde ?
I am interested in kde-cygwin because it allows me to use kde when i don't
install linux on my pc...
as i don't need linux but just to play round with kde and compiling seeing
what we can do on windows, but after spending lot of time,
i can't get further than this mcopidll errors... the ln command doesn't
solve the problem... or maybe I am blind and i miss something
more adequate ?
thanks for helps folk :)
Henri