Are we out of work next month?

Angus Leeming leeming at lyx.org
Wed Jun 15 21:30:27 CEST 2005

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> I don't think that there will be much progress after 4.0 release. I'll
> maybe only port some really needed code back to 3.3 (if this is
> possible) and try to get 4.0 compile with msvc & borland. There wasn't
> much response on our binary 3.3 relases and also noone except me seems
> to have time to fix bugs nor someone will get a working site on
> qtwin.sf.net. It's a little bit disappointing  ...

Chin up! Bug fixes require bug reports and bug reports require users. As
soon as a serious, high profile app using Qt/Win Free gets released to the
wider public, you can be sure you'll be getting bug reports. And, because
the developers of said app are a committed bunch, you'll get people dipping
their fingers into your murky waters.

Angus