r/w access to kde-cygwin cvs tree

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Oct 2 03:16:56 CEST 2004

On Friday 01 October 2004 12:42, Dmitriy Kazimirow wrote:
> Message body follows:
>
> My primary interests in Qt are OpenGL,QCanvas and its
> goodies,Network support,Unicode support(for Russian and
> other non-Latin1 langs

Nice to hear this, because there are some todos in this direction. Be welcome.

> Could you please give me full r/w access to kde-cygwin CVS to
> provide some periodic patches(such as you can see in mailing
> list)?
patches are general send to this list, so that they can be reviewed and
commented by others, which enhances the quality of the contributed code.

If you have very many patches and we can see that your patches are okay over a
specific time, it will be possible to give you cvs write access. Please note
that this rules are not to discourage you. :-)

See http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/index.php?page_id=1 for
further informations
.
Happy hacking