Qt runtime failure

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Oct 2 15:45:16 CEST 2004

On Saturday 02 October 2004 03:49, Mario L wrote:
> Well i need a build that has mysql support.  From my understanding, I
> can't get mysql support from any build except the cygwin with a
> configure.  When I tried to do a configure from mingw, it didnt
> understand the flag -qt-sql-mysql

recent configure.exe in QT3_WIN32_3_3_BRANCH support sql driver. Out of the
box is currently odbc available. mysql require a mysql client lib on windows.
I don't know if such library is available yet. Another possibility may be
using the mysql odbc driver for example from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/3.51.html

BTW: I have cc'ed this answer to the list, because this is an issue, which is
interesting for others.

Regards
Ralf