Some errors in compiling Qt 3/Win32 on Cygwin and other stuff...

Ole Jacob Hagen waterthrill at yahoo.no
Sat Jun 26 13:45:52 CEST 2004

Hi.

I've just compiled Qt 3/Win 32 (Branch: QT_WIN32_3_BRANCH) almost
successfully with GCC-3.3.1.

There was an error in the Makefile, here.
But I replaced this Makefile, with the Makefile that was in the
QT_WIN32_3_2_BRANCH branch.
Then it compiled almost successfully, but there was an error in builing
designer.exe-

Designer.exe was not created but assistant.exe was created.
There was a linking error in tools/designer/app folder, when building
designer.exe
I will try to look into this error. And try to fix this....
Have you already solved it? What did you do? Should I use gcc-2, instead?

How can I compile Qt 3/Win 32 with MSVC?
Does it work without Cygwin, if I do that? This would be nice.

Are you reaching your milestones, related to make a native
Qt-implementation.
Do you have some source I can use, please?

Cheers,

Ole J.