Installation problem, cygqt-mt-3.dll dynamic link error

Jafar Hosseinzadeh jafar.hosseinzadeh at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 11 23:15:24 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have have been running Kcyqwin/KDE 3.11 without any issues on my windows XP
box.<only problem was with the full kde startup, did not work>.  I use the min
version and everything was fine. I have tried toupgrade to 3.1.4 followig the
cyqwin/kde web site.  Could not start KDE; got the dynamic link library
problem<with cyqqt-mt-3.dll. Even though I hav removed the 3.11 ver using
applicaiton remove sw.  After reading some notes on the web, I did fresh re-
install in a seperate dir.  I get the same problem.  I did re-install and did
not choose QT1 QT2. I can start Xserver in TWM. KDE does not start when, I
type startx.  If I choose QT3 and install it...KDE starts but I get the error
message on the blank KDS window. Pleae help....Regards,   --jh