Newby questions : changelog, task assignment

REGAT-BARREL Aurelien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 16 11:09:32 CET 2004

Hi,
I am new to Open source / sourceforge development. So I have a few questions:
- the page : http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/qt3-win32/join.php
says to "add a ChangeLog entry for the patch", but the link is broken. Where and how to add this ?
- it is said that we should tell you if we have taken a task. I tried to assign myself to a task on the bug list, but I didn't find how. How to do it ?
Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Aurelien REGAT-BARREL