Newby questions : changelog, task assignment

Chris January chris at atomice.net
Thu Dec 16 11:20:17 CET 2004

See, e.g.
<http://www.amath.washington.edu/~lf/tutorials/autoconf/standards/standards.
html#SEC30>
http://www.amath.washington.edu/~lf/tutorials/autoconf/standards/standards.h
tml#SEC30 for information about ChangeLogs.
You won't be able to assign tasks to yourself on the bug list unless you are
a project member and a technician. There is no strict policy on when people
are added as members but generally you will need to have submitted a number
of patches first. In the meantime if you are working on a bug you could
simply add a comment to the tracker to let everyone know.

Chris

  _____