Status of: OpenGL module

Chris January chris at atomice.net
Wed Dec 1 16:29:47 CET 2004

> Hi, I didn't get the commit emails, but I'm not subscribing
> to the cvs
> list.
> Should I?
>
> How does the people think the opengl module works?
Just quickly tried out the GL demos on my machine and they work great!

The demo application crashes if you select 3d demo and then click the blank
button to the right of the drop down button but I don't think that's a GL
issue. However if you open more than one window in the 3D demo section only
the first window is rendered correctly. Also any chance you could implement
glinfo_win? (would be nice but not exactly necessary! :)

Chris