Status of: OpenGL module

Ole Jacob Hagen waterthrill at yahoo.no
Wed Dec 1 18:49:39 CET 2004

Hi, Chris.

Chris January wrote:

>Just quickly tried out the GL demos on my machine and they work great!
>
>The demo application crashes if you select 3d demo and then click the blank
>button to the right of the drop down button but I don't think that's a GL
>issue. However if you open more than one window in the 3D demo section only
>the first window is rendered correctly. Also any chance you could implement
>glinfo_win? (would be nice but not exactly necessary! :)

Well, do you mean, after clicking the 3d demo, and then click the "New"
button to the right?
Well, it doesn't crash to me....What version of qgl_win.cpp do you have
(cvs-version)?
If you are using pserver, I will suggest that you do a cvs update -dP.
Or if you did a long time ago, then do it anyway.

What os are you using?

Now try the same thing.  I had the same problem earlier, since the
graphic contexts wasn't cleaned up....that should be fixed. But it
crashed when I want to print it...I will take a closer look...

glinfo_win, will be implemented. If you have some suggestions about,
just send me a patch..;-)

Cheers,

Ole J.