QT/WIN32: VC Patches

Alvyn Liang sacch.liang at msa.hinet.net
Sun Apr 25 04:17:54 CEST 2004

Oh, I see...

Does that mean the current QT3 Win32 source was derived from the GPL version of QT3?
We have already got QT3 working on cygwin, which can be built by g++. So, I take it as we want a version of QT3 that can be compiled
by mingw. Or, perhaps VC as well.
Am I right?
What you said "making the necesary changes to map X drawing with GDI drawing", does that mean we are mapping the X drawing to
windows ports in windows compilers?

Please don't think I am making a joke. I am really trying to understand it. >_<