install impossible!

Harold Marshall haroldmarshall at email.com
Thu Apr 15 22:27:33 CEST 2004

Alvyn,
Actually, your postings have been the most interesting and potentially helpful of anything else I've read here. You have a great tenacity and patience, obviously more than me. This is a very good experiment, but I naively thought things were more stable than they are. This has been a learning experience for me, but I think my learning is headed in another direction. Your detailed posts ARE an important contribution, even if that is all you have time for. Each person must contribute however they can. Who is to say which effort is most important? The best information always comes from the mailing lists...
                                                             Harold