install impossible!

Alvyn Liang sacch.liang at msa.hinet.net
Fri Apr 16 00:50:23 CEST 2004

I am actually a person of impatience.
That's why I couln't wait for Ralf's answer and took faliure experiments before he replied me many times.
However, it may just as Ralf said that the answers were given in the list already but we have to look for them ourselves.
I might speak from a newbie's behalf that the learning cycle is taking too much time. Sometimes it is like an awefully two-weeks
time or even months. haha
But, who didn't have this kind of experience while he/she is interested in the free softwares. I can fairly say that even some
Windows XP installation items or machinery failure can make me reinstall something hundreds of time and take me almost a week to
finish it. ~"~
I am only a short-term visitor that's why I havn't lost my tiny patience, and I think that's all.
We still have to rely on the mighty support from our Ralf. :-)

Alv,