QT3-Win32 last patches!!!

IVAN DE JESUS DERAS TABORA ivan_deras at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 10 18:28:41 CEST 2003

http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt2-win32/classes.php)
> I guess such a thing
> would be useful too for Qt3/Win32. It is an easy way
> to see what things are
> done, what has to be done and it's possible to
> provide notes. And it might
> even attract more developers too :-)
I think this is a good idea, but it's time consuming,
also the most i'd work is about QPixmap, QWidget,
QRegion, QFont, for the other classes i would need to
check the completeness to make a "Class Porting State"
and that would take so much time!!!

> * Update to Qt 3.2.1:
> As Holger said earlier, now that Ivan's patches are
> in, it might be a good
> time to update to Qt 3.2.1. Has someone taken this
> task upon himself?
>
> Ivan: I think the most difficult thing will adapting
> the QFont-related
> classes. Those were rewritten in Qt 3.2.
Oh yes, recently i'd download the QT-X11 3.2.1, and
i'd check it.  QT-3.2 has support for Uniscribe on
windows, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/uniscrib_15rn.asp
also it support the standard API too!!!
The other stuff based on my review of QT-3.2, they
weren't changed so much.