QT3-Win32 last patches!!!

Holger Schroeder holger-kde at holgis.net
Tue Oct 14 12:58:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

the whole process is quite simple actually.

you download qt-3.2.2 (it is already there for commercial customers, wait some
days...) and make a diff between the old dir and the new 3.2.2 one.

i expect, that most changes can be merged into the new win32 branch. while
somebody is at it, he could look at the head branch too, and do the same for
that.

almost all changes i did to the branch were fiddling around with the build
system, and after that the changes were almost only in the *_win.* files.

Holger