QT3 Win32 Port!!!!!

ideras at uv.unitec.edu ideras at uv.unitec.edu
Mon Jul 14 12:19:08 CEST 2003

I had saw your project, and i would like to help, i don't have so much QT
programming experience, neither X programming experience.  I had
programmed for Windows enviroments, Win32 API, MFC.  The languajes i was
used are C/C++(Microsoft, Borland), Visual Basic, Delphi, Java, basicly.
I had downloaded the code from the CVS, but using a tool called
TortoiseCVS and not using the cygwin environment, the i don't have
internet connection fulltime in my home (is via Phone) and for now i'd
download Cygwin in my jod but i need to carry it to my house, well i solve
that.  Then for i have the Source but noy Cygwin environment, i want to
know if it's posible to compile QT3-W32 using a borland compiler o MS
compiler, what i need to do this???  I i want to start testing something,
changing some code, where can i start, i was saw the page but i don't
found a list of task, as before when you have the list of clases that are
ported.
Another question how can i subscribe to the mailing list?

Best Regards!!!!