what I'm doing

Chris January kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:41:05 -0000

> hey, feel free to do what you want, i am quite sure you are a better
> windows programmer than i am,
> you wonīt "piss me off" by fixing the ugly parts in what i coded ;-)
>
> i am quite happy to have someone helping on this, who know what he is
> doing :-)
>
> i am mainly here sitting in front of my computer, and working through
> the different chapters of
> the "programming windows" book of charles petzold, and trying to put the
> stuff i read there into
> a working state in the *_win32 files. i think we donīt duplicate work
> here, as we are working on
> different areas in the same files. i have tried to get message passing
> working, it is not that important
> to me, from which function this stuff is called.
>
> i wouldnīt have expected, that this progresses so fast, i am fiddling
> around with this for less than
> three months, and we are almost there :-)

I don't have a lot of free time to work on my projects and there are other
things I am working on other than kde-cygwin. However I'm going to try to
spend the next few weeks looking over this Qt stuff. If I have time tonight
I'll commit some of the stuff I've been doing.
I'm having trouble deciding where to call SetCursorPos at the moment so the
code I commit will probably have funny cursors.

Chris