what I'm doing

Holger Schroeder kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:20:48 +0100

hey, feel free to do what you want, i am quite sure you are a better
windows programmer than i am,
you wonīt "piss me off" by fixing the ugly parts in what i coded ;-)

i am quite happy to have someone helping on this, who know what he is
doing :-)

i am mainly here sitting in front of my computer, and working through
the different chapters of
the "programming windows" book of charles petzold, and trying to put the
stuff i read there into
a working state in the *_win32 files. i think we donīt duplicate work
here, as we are working on
different areas in the same files. i have tried to get message passing
working, it is not that important
to me, from which function this stuff is called.

i wouldnīt have expected, that this progresses so fast, i am fiddling
around with this for less than
three months, and we are almost there :-)

Holger