what I'm doing

Holger Schroeder kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:10:38 +0100

hi,

i think  chris knows better what to do in this core stuff. i think i
will wait some days to see what will come
out of this.
at the moment i am working on qpainter_win32.cpp, now i am checking the
pixel-by-pixel-compatibility
by myself, i think this makes sense at this stage. i am also
implementing the still missing functions in this
file.
there are two things that should be done next:
- get the drawing of pixmaps done, so that we can display icons and so on
- get the generation and processing of paintevents working.

when we got this working, we are almost finished, then i hope the
tutorial programs should be working,
and we could start working on the various bugs that will show up.

Holger