qt 3.1 port planing

Martin Fuchs kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:55:08 +0100

> 2. Then the cvs merging problems has to be fixed. One often problem is,
that the
> kde-cygwin sources uses $ID:$,
> the qt-copy from kde does not, so that the merge produces conflicts like
this.

> Does anyone have a perl (-e) script for this or does anyone know a better
> solutions perhaps on the update command let me know. Then this must be
checked
> in on top of the QT_CYGWIN_3_1_BRANCH branch.

I solved the problem for me this way:

diff -crwBP --exclude mkspecs/freebs --exclude mkspecs/debian --exclude
\.cvsignore -I'$Id' qt304 qt3kde | tee qt-kde.diff

I'm using the diff option "-I" to ignore the $Id lines and the option
"--exclude" to ignore files like ".cvsignore".

--
Martin Fuchs
martin-fuchs@gmx.net