plasma-systemmonitor in kdereview

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Oct 19 10:51:33 BST 2020

On 2020 tobula d. 19id 00:28:38 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dijous, 1 d’octubre de 2020, a les 11:36:12 CEST, Arjen Hiemstra va
escriure:
> > I'd hereby like to announce that plasma-systemmonitor is in kdereview. It
> > can be found at https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor .
>
> How serious are these cmake warnings? http://paste.debian.net/1167754/

If this one error is to believed (and is faithfully cut-and-pasted):

  Error: description missing, will result in broken appdata field as
  <sumary/> is mandatory at
  /home/tsdgeos/devel/kde/plasma-systemmonitor/src/faces/applicationstable/
metadata.desktop
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/faces/CMakeLists.txt:1 (kpackage_install_package)

Then we have a typo problem somewhere else as well, since "sumary" is an
unlikely element name.

[ade]