plasma-systemmonitor in kdereview

Arjen Hiemstra ahiemstra at heimr.nl
Tue Oct 20 13:22:47 BST 2020

On Monday, 19 October 2020 00:28:38 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> How serious are these cmake warnings? http://paste.debian.net/1167754/

I've seen those before; apparently the result is that there's no autogenerated
appdata for the sensor faces. Not sure how important that is to be honest. At
least the package itself installs properly.

> I'd personally would suggest to remove these default values from
KillDialog.qml

Done in [1]

> I guess i'm running a too old version of some dependency?
>
> "file:///home/tsdgeos/devel/kde/install/share/ksysguard/sensorfaces/org.kde
> .ksysguard.processtable/contents/ui/FullRepresentation.qml:127:18:TypeProces
> sTableViewunavailable"
> "file:///home/tsdgeos/devel/kde/install/share/ksysguard/sensorfaces/org.kde
> .ksysguard.processtable/contents/ui/ProcessTableView.qml:97:9:Cannotassignto
> non-existentproperty\"flatList\"" Would make sense to mark that in the
> cmakelists you think? or is it just supposed to be used with plasma master
> in sync?

Actually, the intention was to be able to build against Plasma 5.20. The tree
view support bits were only added in master though and we apparently forgot to
check that it still works with 5.20. I've fixed that also in [1]

[1]: https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor/-/merge_requests/56