plasma-systemmonitor in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 18 23:28:38 BST 2020

El dijous, 1 d’octubre de 2020, a les 11:36:12 CEST, Arjen Hiemstra va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I'd hereby like to announce that plasma-systemmonitor is in kdereview. It can
> be found at https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor .
>
> plasma-systemmonitor is a new system monitor UI built with Kirigami. It makes
> use of the ksystemstats daemon and the faces system for system monitor
> plasmoids that were both introduced in Plasma 5.19.
>
> Our current plan is to do a "preview release" alongside Plasma 5.20, then have
> it be an official part of Plasma with 5.21.

How serious are these cmake warnings? http://paste.debian.net/1167754/

I'd personally would suggest to remove these default values from KillDialog.qml
    property string killButtonText: "Exterminate"
    property string killButtonIcon: "killbots"
    property string questionText: "Ex-ter-mi-nate"
they are not used anywhere and just cause confusion.

I guess i'm running a too old version of some dependency?
  "file:///home/tsdgeos/devel/kde/install/share/ksysguard/sensorfaces/org.kde.ksysguard.processtable/contents/ui/FullRepresentation.qml:127:18: Type ProcessTableView unavailable"
  "file:///home/tsdgeos/devel/kde/install/share/ksysguard/sensorfaces/org.kde.ksysguard.processtable/contents/ui/ProcessTableView.qml:97:9: Cannot assign to non-existent property \"flatList\""
Would make sense to mark that in the cmakelists you think? or is it just supposed to be used with plasma master in sync?

Cheers,
  Albert