plasma-systemmonitor in kdereview

Arjen Hiemstra ahiemstra at heimr.nl
Tue Oct 20 13:26:48 BST 2020

On Friday, 2 October 2020 17:10:36 CEST Carl Schwan wrote:

> Plasma System Monitor looks quite good, but it doesn't look like it is
> navigable with the keyboard only. I know that some of the issues are caused
> by Kirigami and Qml but it looks like many custom components can't get any
> focus with tab and need the mouse to work.

As an update to this, I did a first pass to improve keyboard navigation, now in
"view" mode things should work correctly, with everything that should get
focus receiving focus, including the applications table on the overview page.
As said before, the edit mode is a different beast and we're not yet entirely
sure how to handle keyboard for that.

- Arjen