Downtime for SVN - Action Required

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 12 11:12:58 BST 2020

El diumenge, 12 d’abril de 2020, a les 10:56:12 CEST, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> Additionally, following this migration we will begin limiting access
> to the Subversion repository to those actively using it. The list of
> people whose access will be continued can be found at
> https://cgit.kde.org/repo-management.git/tree/svn-ssh-keys/users-list

Can you explain what's the rationale for what seems a rather arbitrary decision that may even go against our manifesto?

Do people not on that list at least get a nice message saying "please request access here" when trying to commit to SVN?

Cheers,
  Albert