Downtime for SVN - Action Required

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Apr 12 09:56:12 BST 2020

Hi all,

As you may be aware, KDE is currently undertaking a migration to Gitlab.

As part of this, we also need to migrate our Subversion repository
from the server it currently resides on to the new system that also
hosts Gitlab. To simplify our systems we will also transition
management of SSH keys to Gitlab when we do this.

It is intended at this time that we perform the migration of the
Subversion repository next weekend.

We therefore need all holders of a Developer account, even if they
only use our Subversion repository, to login to Gitlab and upload
their SSH keys there.

Our Gitlab instance can be found at https://invent.kde.org/ and you
should be able to login there using your KDE Identity
(identity.kde.org) details.

Additionally, following this migration we will begin limiting access
to the Subversion repository to those actively using it. The list of
people whose access will be continued can be found at
https://cgit.kde.org/repo-management.git/tree/svn-ssh-keys/users-list

Should you still need access to the repository, but are not on the
above list, please let us know by emailing sysadmin at kde.org.

If anyone has any questions on the above, please let us know.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin