Importing kdiff3 - was - Re: Aw: Re: KDE inclusion

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 15 22:47:38 GMT 2018

El dimarts, 9 de gener de 2018, a les 20:06:36 CET, Michael Reeves va
escriure:
> I have a version of kdiff3 that I ported to kf5. I like to what build
> requirements kf5 as a whole has. Also what would be the process for being
> considered for inclusion in kde?

So now that we have Joachim's blessing to use the name, the process is
basically outlined at https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Incubation_Process
but it's basically importing the project into our git and then making sure it
generally follows our rules & procedures.

I understand you want to continue maintaining the new kdiff3 and you are not
just "dumping it" into us, right?

Cheers,
  Albert

El divendres, 12 de gener de 2018, a les 1:21:02 CET, Joachim Eibl va
escriure: