Importing kdiff3 - was - Re: Aw: Re: KDE inclusion

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:40:49 GMT 2018

Yes I use this myself so I won't simply abandon it. That said I work in
mostly in Unix world and could use help with the windows specific testing
although I should be able to setup a build envirionment to do basic
functionality testing. I'll have look at what needs done. Currently working
on getting merging in changes from Thomas as needed.  Just got through
bringing it up to date with Joachim's code. Real fun since it's still kde4.

On Jan 15, 2018 5:47 PM, "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

El dimarts, 9 de gener de 2018, a les 20:06:36 CET, Michael Reeves va
escriure:
> I have a version of kdiff3 that I ported to kf5. I like to what build
> requirements kf5 as a whole has. Also what would be the process for being
> considered for inclusion in kde?

So now that we have Joachim's blessing to use the name, the process is
basically outlined at https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Incubation_Process
but it's basically importing the project into our git and then making sure
it
generally follows our rules & procedures.

I understand you want to continue maintaining the new kdiff3 and you are not
just "dumping it" into us, right?

Cheers,
  Albert

El divendres, 12 de gener de 2018, a les 1:21:02 CET, Joachim Eibl va
escriure: