Moving AtCore to Extragear

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Jun 22 21:22:39 BST 2017

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:56 AM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:
> Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
>> El diumenge, 18 de juny de 2017, a les 9:48:07 CEST, Lays Rodrigues va
>> escriure:
>>> Hey guys, good morning. =D
>>> Any more comments on AtCore code?
>>> How the moving to Extragear work?
>>
>> Are you planning to at least answer my last comments saying "we don't really
>> care about that level of perfection"? (which is a fair position)
>>

> In addition to Albert's comment, I noticed now (still going through the
> backlog after vacation) that atcore use tr() for messages, but there is no
> Messages.sh file to extract the strings (which should be called atcore_qt,
> check the similar files in step or marble or in tier1 frameworks).
>
> Unfortunately the repository was already moved directly to extragear, and I
> expressed already my disagreement about this move with still open questions.

I'm going to be reversing that move, as the repository hasn't cleared review.
Additionally, the commit is technically wrong and was committed while
I had noted objections on the review.

As such i'm placing an indefinite embargo on AtCore and Atelier moving
from KDE Review until I get an explanation of why it was committed
without the corrections I requested.
Should I not get a response within the week, they'll be returned to
playground and will be required to re-transit KDE Review including the
full 2 week process.

Jonathan and Lays, please read the documentation as contained in
sysadmin/repo-metadata before making any further changes to the
repository.

> --
> Luigi

Regards,