Moving AtCore to Extragear

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Jun 23 11:45:18 BST 2017

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 08:22:39AM +1200, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:56 AM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:
> > Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> >> El diumenge, 18 de juny de 2017, a les 9:48:07 CEST, Lays Rodrigues va
> >> escriure:
> >>
> >> Are you planning to at least answer my last comments saying "we don't really
> >> care about that level of perfection"? (which is a fair position)
> >>

> > In addition to Albert's comment, I noticed now (still going through the
> > backlog after vacation) that atcore use tr() for messages, but there is no
> > Messages.sh file to extract the strings (which should be called atcore_qt,
> > check the similar files in step or marble or in tier1 frameworks).
> >
> > Unfortunately the repository was already moved directly to extragear, and I
> > expressed already my disagreement about this move with still open questions.
>
> I'm going to be reversing that move, as the repository hasn't cleared review.
> Additionally, the commit is technically wrong and was committed while
> I had noted objections on the review.

I'm terribly sorry about this, I guess I got ahead of myself.

The issue you pointed about updating the project path and deteling the repo-metadata entry in playground I did.

Luigi brought up an issue about translations but that was after I had moved it.

I see Albert has an outstanding question, Lays can you answer that?

Jonathan