Moving AtCore to Extragear

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 22 20:56:16 BST 2017

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El diumenge, 18 de juny de 2017, a les 9:48:07 CEST, Lays Rodrigues va
> escriure:
>> Hey guys, good morning. =D
>> Any more comments on AtCore code?
>> How the moving to Extragear work?
>
> Are you planning to at least answer my last comments saying "we don't really
> care about that level of perfection"? (which is a fair position)

In addition to Albert's comment, I noticed now (still going through the
backlog after vacation) that atcore use tr() for messages, but there is no
Messages.sh file to extract the strings (which should be called atcore_qt,
check the similar files in step or marble or in tier1 frameworks).

Unfortunately the repository was already moved directly to extragear, and I
expressed already my disagreement about this move with still open questions.

--
Luigi