Zanshin is in kdereview

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Jun 19 17:50:23 BST 2017

Hello,

On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 00:07:01 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Have you read the page that speaks about how to write Messages.sh files?
> It's quite good. Please read it and explain what you don't understand.

It's more that I don't quite see clearly the distribution of the .po and such
after the Message.sh is run.

That being said, wouldn't that be more natural to either extend extractrc to
spit out mock QObject::tr() calls? Or to have the Message.sh run perl on the
file?

Sounds cleaner to me than having several catalogs loaded for an otherwise
self-contained application.

Here is my attempt at running perl on the file to inject tr instead of i18n:
https://phabricator.kde.org/D6276

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net