Zanshin is in kdereview

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Jun 10 14:16:28 BST 2017

Hello,

On Thursday, 8 June 2017 22:12:10 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Sincerely i'd just suggest to kill the 3rdparty folder altogether, if you're
> concerned about people not being able to compile your thing you're better
> server just providing an appimage/snap/flatpack.

It's more that:
 1) two of them are generally not packaged, only for the tests and don't seem
to care much about API compatibility assuming they're in the source tree
(cucumber-cpp and mockitopp) so I just deal with it as they seem to expect;
 2) the third one (libkdepim) I'm forbidden to link against since it's private
API to kdepim (turned into a dumping ground apparently...).

Obviously, as soon as libkdepim is cleaned up (which I regularly hear it's
supposed to happen) and features are moved in proper frameworks I'll drop it
from the 3rdparty folder. Didn't happen yet...

Hope that clarifies.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net