Zanshin is in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 8 21:12:10 BST 2017

El dijous, 8 de juny de 2017, a les 12:03:35 CEST, Jonathan Riddell va
escriure:
> There's some GPL 2 only files in 3rdparty/kdepim,

Sincerely i'd just suggest to kill the 3rdparty folder altogether, if you're
concerned about people not being able to compile your thing you're better
server just providing an appimage/snap/flatpack.

> if they are used it
> means the applications can only be copied as GPL 2, consider
> contacting the copyright holders to fix this as it doesn't match the
> rest of the source.  (And fix it in kdepim if the same files are there
> with the same licence.)
>
> You have a release script in scripts/release.sh, consider using
> kde:releaseme as extracting translations can be quite faffy and
> releaseme does all that for you.
>
> There's no documentation.  I'm unsure how strong a requirement this is
> these days.

"For me", not strong if you don't want to be in "KDE Applications"

Cheers,
  Albert