Zanshin is in kdereview

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jun 8 12:03:35 BST 2017

There's some GPL 2 only files in 3rdparty/kdepim, if they are used it
means the applications can only be copied as GPL 2, consider
contacting the copyright holders to fix this as it doesn't match the
rest of the source.  (And fix it in kdepim if the same files are there
with the same licence.)

You have a release script in scripts/release.sh, consider using
kde:releaseme as extracting translations can be quite faffy and
releaseme does all that for you.

There's no documentation.  I'm unsure how strong a requirement this is
these days.

Is Todo a word? I think it should be but the dictionaries I checked
haven't caught up with it. Maybe KDE can be at the forefront of
English linguistic development here.

Use title case on actions (menu items and buttons), "Next page" should
be "Next Page" etc

Single key shortcut for Move item is unusual, check with usability
designer types if that's ok.

If I stop Akonadi it silently stops working, an error message might be
informative.

On my KDE neon User Edition install if I run Kontact it appears fine
but on closing Kontact it crashes, this doesn't happen if I don't have
Zanshin installed.

Looks lovely otherwise

Jonathan