Extending metainfo.yml?

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Apr 20 07:34:28 BST 2016

Hi,

Sorry for not having being so clear :S
I sent a "maybe clearer" email to kde-devel [1]. The idea is to
generalize the metainfo.yml to all projects and extend the available
keys in order to build a api.kde.org with all projects. Please refer to
this email. According to Martin Gräßlin, I should come with a full
proposition that works and then say to people "this is what you need to
put in your libs so that they appear on api.kde.org"

I'll do such a proposition in the upcoming weeks.

Cheers
Olivier

[1] http://marc.info/?l=kde-devel&m=146081804706196&w=2