Extending metainfo.yml?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 19 23:49:47 BST 2016

El dijous, 14 d’abril de 2016, a les 20:40:26 CEST, Olivier Churlaud va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> First of all, I'm not part of the ML, so please answer me in copy :)

seems to be about frameworks (or at least metainfo.yml is frameworks specefic
i think).

Also I'd be a bit more specific, i read the email and didn't understand what
you actualyl want to do, sure add more fields, but which and why.

Cheers,
  Albert