Moving KDE Connect out of playground

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:43:31 BST 2015

> To put an example of a similar case, Windows 10 completely removed the "Help
> Center" and now it sends you online to the MS site if you need help.

"Windows 8 is truly the first Windows version made for the Internet
era... I had to search the web to figure out how to reboot." -- Eike
Hein (paraphrased)

To put another example: Apple boasts about how their products are so
intuitive and easy to use that you don't need documentation, and only
ship a quick-start leaflet in the packaging.

But they *still* have an iPhone User Guide, which has 200 pages in its
PDF version, and lots of pages describing individual features in
support.apple.com.

--
Nicolás