Moving KDE Connect out of playground

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Sep 12 00:03:59 BST 2015

El Divendres, 11 de setembre de 2015, a les 07:52:34, Albert Vaca va escriure:
> Our awesome sysadmins already moved the two repos (kdeconnect-android and
> kdeconnect-kde) to Review.

In LoopbackDeviceLink::sendPackageEncrypted and
LoopbackDeviceLink::sendPackage you probably want to return false instead of
(or at least in addition to) those Q_ASSERTS ?

Do you want to do something with the success bool in FindMyPhonePlugin::ring ?
Like send a notication to the user that it failed or something?

PauseMusicPlugin::isKMixMuted returns a bool as an int?

In DevicesSortProxyModel::sourceDataChanged you probably want to drop the two
params, Qt is smart enough to do a connection if the receiving side is a
subset of the send one; or at least make the params const &

I think it may make sense to change the connects() to new style connects,
there's an automation tool in kde-dev-scripts/kf/convert-to-new-signal-slot-
signal.pl

In case you're interested here's the clazy warnings:
 * function-args-by-ref https://paste.kde.org/pw85h9xgh
 * detaching-temporary https://paste.kde.org/py99b8dp1

I did not include inefficient-qlist nor qstring-uneeded-heap-allocations but
they also have lots of warnings

These all just small things to improve, fine to "ignore" if you want :)

Cheers,
  Albert