Moving KDE Connect out of playground

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 22:53:33 BST 2015

"I've let it there as a testimony of the dark side of wikis." <-- me
adds that to his quote book.

As a brand new user of KDE Connect if we had a user manual I would
look in it to see why for some reason the connection between KDE
Connect and my android phone who's name is "Jeremy's LG Phone" is for
some reason "Ige" or even better how to change it to something
meaningful.

BR,
Jeremy