Sysadmin report on the modernization of our infrastructure

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:12:33 GMT 2015

On Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015 20:55:54 CEST, Jan Kundrát wrote:

> The bug you linked to is about something else than scratch
> repos as far as I see.
The bug cooked up for asking google about gerrit and scratch repos.
The problem is that pushing into any branch would close a review - I can only assume it was linked in the mail thread I found because a similar issue would affect clones etc. (ie. likely when the change-id gets pushed anywhere)

My uninformed guess would be to handle the change-id smarter, ie. bind it to a branch (and pot. repo)

> There's a tool for that, https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/ .
Thanks - looks actually nice (and supports dumb diffs ;-)
Sicne I've no mediawiki account: do you know whether it already allows ppl. to access (all) "their" patches w/o modifications (ie. like the RB dashboard) as well?

>> -> Can gerrit be easily integrated w/ bugzilla (or other
> Yes, see my other mail once it clears the moderation queue.

Yupp, thanks. Sounds feature complete (and we're not bound to one bugtracker - though i don't know how good Pahbricator is on this)

Cheers,
Thomas