Sysadmin report on the modernization of our infrastructure

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 19:55:54 GMT 2015

On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 16:28:20 CEST, Thomas Lübking wrote:
> - The major concern about gerrit seems about scratch repos and
> I think I found a quite old bug/request on this which might
> cross "trivial" approaches w/ scripts? [1]
>  Otoh, it seems Phabricator doesn't support scratch repos right now either.

The bug you linked to is about something else than scratch repos as far as
I see.

There's a tool for that, https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/ .

> - Phabricator is suggested to have integration w/ a bugtracker
>  -> Can gerrit be easily integrated w/ bugzilla (or other
> trackers), notably by cross-referencing the review (once! ;-)
> for the "BUG" keyword? (link and tag that this bug is being
> worked on - tag must be removed in case the patch is abandoned)
> - and of course closing as well.

Yes, see my other mail once it clears the moderation queue.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/