libkgeomap

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 1 22:16:56 GMT 2015

El Diumenge, 21 de desembre de 2014, a les 19:39:27, Tobias Leupold va
escriure:
> Am Sonntag 21 Dezember 2014, 19:27:48 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > Hmmmm, i understand you're the only user at the moment, but how is
> >
> > ********
> > libkgeomap is a wrapper between marble for local map, OpenStreetMap,
> > and GoogleMaps, to display geolocated items place over a world map.
> >
> > A widget is provided, and collection of tools to process :
> >
> > - Reverse Geocoding,
> > - Tracks management,
> > - Selection over map to process searches.
> > *********
> >
> > Photo Management related?
>
> We use it to display the location(s) where (a) photo(s) has/have been taken.
> It helps tagging photos, and later, you can "simply" see that place when
> viewing a photo.

That's what you use it for, but can I use it to show the places my bank has
offices? If so, I find it hard to justify such a thing living in
kdegraphics/libs even though it's true I can't think of a better (nor worse)
place.

Any smart idea anyone?

Cheers,
  Albert