Kdenlive joining KDE Applications (in kdemultimedia?)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 17 21:31:16 GMT 2015

El Divendres, 13 de febrer de 2015, a les 17:31:59, Vincent Pinon va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> Now that Kdenlive has completed incubation [1]
> and is preparing a new release based on Frameworks 5 [2],
> we would like to be part of KDE Applications...

You understand that means you get to follow our release schedules, etc. right?

> We need few days to finalize the release, keeping the 15.04 deadlines as
> target. We also are waiting for MLT people to make a new release of this
> framework we rely on (Qt5 being available only in development version for
> now), should be on time.
>
> So this mail is to get your feedback and prepare the move, if OK for you.
> What else should happen beyond a git repo move & common tagging?

You should get approval from the kdemultimedia release team representative,
which according to https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team is Harald
and from people in general.

I for one don't have an opinion.

Cheers,